Senior Partner, John Nicholas Iannuzzi, is an author of law books and novels and served as an adjunct professor of law at Fordham Law School in New York City. Mr. Iannuzzi is highly regarded as a trial lawyer and has handled more homicide cases in New York than any other active practicing attorney. He has been recognized in Who’s Who in American Law since the inception of the publication and has also been recognized for many years in Who’s Who in the World.
Awards & Recognition
- Who’s Who in American Law; Edition 1 through 9 (current)
- Who’s Who in The World (1993 to the present)
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Fordham University, School of Law
- N.Y. County Lawyers – Practical Legal Education Lecture Series
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 1st Cir.
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 2nd Cir.
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 3rd Cir.
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 4th Cir.
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 5th Cir.
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 11th Cir.
- U.S. Dist. Ct. South Dist., N.Y.
- U.S. Dist. Ct. Eastern Dist., N.Y.
- U.S. Dist. Ct. Northern Dist., N.Y.
- U.S. Dist. Ct. Western Dist., N.Y.
- U.S. Dist. Ct. Dist. of Conn.
- New York State, All Courts
- Connecticut State, All Courts
- Wyoming State, All Courts